Friday, March 16 / 6 – 8 pm
and Saturday and Sunday, March 17 and 18 / 9 am – 3 pm
Explore portrait photography at the professional studio of Jeff Ross Photography in this weekend intensive. Students will work with live models and will experiment with various qualities of light, including natural and artificial. Students will work in a professional in the studio and will spend one day shooting in black and white and one day shooting in color. Students will enjoy class critiques and an energetic studio setting over this weekend intensive.
Instructor: Jeff Ross
Ages: Adult (15+) / Intermediate Level Students (must be comfortable with camera settings and functions).
- Digital slr camera with manual control for shutter speed and aperture. Please bring camera manual as a resource if you are not familiar with setting white balance and ISO.
- Tripod will be very helpful.
- Hand held light meter will also be helpful but not required.
- Laptop computer (or computer) with image editing and capture software for your camera, also helpful but not required.
- Flash drive to transport images
NOTE: Classes are taught off site at Jeff Ross’ professional studio at 892 Maestro Drive, in Reno.
Sign up with the link below